Wednesday 6 July 2011

Freaking awesome lunch + favoured dessert

I don't need to go to school early today. YAYs for me! I din't asked mum to cook that, but it seems that she knew I freaking love to eat instant noodles very much, she cooked for me the brand new flavor of Ibumie Mee Goreng - Special. It's not very "special" actually, as the taste is same as the original's, but hotter. YIKES! MY TOUNGE IS BURNING! (MUM!! YOU ADDED MORE CHILI POWDER IZZIT!
i
#1 Golden noodles string!! In a slightly lighter yellow state. Don't know the reason but I guess this packet of special ibumie noodles is also special. O_O

#2 Can you see it?? The noodles is shining!! I'm excited :D

#3 The packet. It's in white colour and I can't figure out why. Is white is so special?

DESERT TIME! Mum also cooked(? barley water + winter melon in it. I'm dying of not eating winter melon for a long time! The sweetness is undescribedable. AWESOME! Thanks mum~

#4 Barley water.

I also brought some to school. It really cools down and decrease the pain of the two cute ulcers growing in my mouth. How I wish I could live by drinking it everyday only!! I rather drink this than to eat rice when the ulcers are there, seriously.

Now I know, if I keep quiet rather than keep nagging my mum to cook my favourite food, she eventually will cook it when you're not even guessing that she will cook it. That's why I guess life must have surprises better than you know what's really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment